You at heart is you-niversal.
We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty. — Maya Angelou
HOW DO THAT?
Understand, embrace, live out: thrive
Problem: How did we become split screen selves? Separated, half-hearted, small selves.
Rumi: God teaches through means of opposites so that we have two wings to fly, not one." like the butterfly.
* It is through the wisdom, compassion and courage of your heart that you become You at Heart.
1. Grasp: understand (Onward? growing? higher perspective? SPIRIT
- seeing your story in universal stories
- deep listening: companion, journaling
- shadow work
- wounds and gifts
2. Get a grip on: wrestle, embrace, gain control of (Bounded) SOUL
"Your task is not to seek to love but to remove all the barriers you have built against it." - Rumi
- naming in yourself and FEEL them - hold them, be with them (compassion)
- in relationships
- sacrifice, balance
- journey (specifics of Hero's Journey)
- Middle Way - third way
- not crave or avoid
3. Boldly take hold of: incorporate, integrate (Grounded) (INCARNATION - Flow with Form)
- being in your body
- taking contemplative action
- and/both: channel your energy and ideas; realize dreams, embrace change (soil/seed)
Do in sections: WHY, WHAT, HOW
RE-DOs of home page original!
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy. And a lot more info about onward and upward; bounded and grounded.